MONDAY MARCH 12 CONFERENCE CALL-
Earned Income Venturing Practices for FBCOs
We have two announcements regarding the “Earned Income Venturing” Conference Call Series:
1. Earned-Income Models & Promising Practices for Faith-based and Community Ventures.
2. How to access the recording of last Monday’s call.
1. Earned-Income Models & Promising Practices for Faith-based and Community Ventures
This conference call which will take place on Monday, March 12, 2007– 4:00 PM Eastern, 1:00 PM Pacific
* A look at proven models, large and small, exploring how they started, how they serve and how they prosper
* Interviews with leaders of successful faith-based and community ventures that are strengthening workforce development
* Candid discussion and downloadable forms to assess your organization’s capacity and readiness for earned-income development
Erica Sager Pelman, U.S. Department of Labor Center for Faith-Based and Community Initiatives
Bernice Sanders Smoot, Saint Wall Street
Rev. Benny Sanders, Founder/Director, Reach Across Houston (to my knowledge, he and I are not related, but who knows?)
Brendan Hurley, VP-Marketing, Goodwill of Greater Washington
2. To access last Monday’s (3/5) conference call: Earned Income Venturing: How to Make Money for Your Mission, please follow the directions below.
ACCESSING YOUR RECORDED CONFERENCE
To access the recorded conference, click on the link below or copy and paste the entire URL into you browser. Then simply enter your name and company name and click ‘Login’.
DOWNLOADING THE MEDIA PLAYER
Before you listen to your recorded Reservationless Conferencing ticket, you’ll need the latest RealNetworks RealPlayer® or RealOne Player®. If you don’t already have the player on your computer, download it for free using the link below.